Paul Harvey ^ | 12/19/12 | Paul Harvey
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:08:47 PM by xuberalles
GUN CONTROL FACTS:
1. 1911: Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
2. 1929: The Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million kulaks, peasants, and dissidents who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
3. 1935: Maoist China (Anita Dunn’s favorite guy) established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million people (est), unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
4. 1938: Nazi Gerrmany established gun control and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others, weaponless, were rounded up and exterminated.
5. 1956: Cambodia established gun control. Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge, from 1975 to 1977, round up and murder OVER one million educated people, who could not be “reeducated”, were rounded up and exterminated. (This also can be linked to the DEMOCRATS in Congress betraying SVN and allowing them to fall to the commies and releasing the commies in Cambodia to go nuts.)
6. 1964: Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, without firearms, were rounded up and exterminated.
7. 1970: Uganda established gun control in 1970. In EIGHT YEARS, 300,000 Christians, oddly enough without firearms to defend themselves with, were rounded up and exterminated.
8. 1973: Friend of Obama and ghostwriter for Obama’s TWO autobiographies, William Ayers, domestic terrorist, murderer, and unrepentant terrorist, writes “Prairie Fire” wherein he states that upwards of 25 MILLION Americans will need to be “liquidated” because they won’t be able to be “reeducated.”
9. 1993. Life under an Imperial Federal Government run by Democrats, without firearms at our side, was previewed at Waco and with Elian Gonzalez in 2000.
FACTS ON AUSTRALIA’S GUN CONTROL LAWS:
1. Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent. 2. Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent. 3. Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent. 4. Home invasions are up 300%. 5. In the state of Victoria, homicides with firearms are up 300 percent.