There was an Israeli state in the land of Israel 2000 years before the evil prophet of Islam allegedly flying on a "magical horse" from Mecca to Jerusalem.
- * There was an Israeli nation in the land of Israel.
- * There was an Israeli kingdom in the land of Israel.
- * There were Israeli kings in the Israeli kingdom of Israel.
- * There was an Israeli capital in the kingdom of Israel.
- * There was and there is an Israeli essence.
- * There was and there is an Israeli heritage.
- * There was and there is an Israeli culture.
The “Palestinians” are Arabs who were brought to the region by the Ottoman empire as part of the Muslim occupation in the region. They are definitely not the tribes from Crete who settled down in the 5 cities of Gaza strip after the Exodus of Israel from Egypt. These tribes were called Philistines and they weren’t Arabs at all and today’s “Palestinians” are definitely not their descendants. The Philistines don’t exist as a nation.
Israel isn't just a name of a state. It's first and for all a name of a nation (Am Yisrael). Israel is the name of the father of the nation (Jacob) and Israelis are his descendants. The real meaning of the word 'Israeli' is someone who belongs to the nation of Israel and not only "a citizen of a state called Israel".
Gentiles invented the word ‘Jews’. When the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans occupied the land of Israel they called all the Israelis in the name 'Jews' because at those days the tribe of Judah was the biggest and the dominant tribe which survived the exile of Assyria in which 10 tribes of Israel were exiled. The tribe of Judah lived in the Judean desert thus the gentiles who occupied the land of Israel called the members of this tribe (and also the ones of Benjamin and Levi who joined it) in the name 'Jews'.
When Israelis (Jews) who live abroad go to synagogue they don't read about Jews in the prayer books nor in the Torah but about 'The Nation of Israel', 'The Children of Israel', 'The House of Israel’,'Shema Yisrael' etc. They are Israelis because they belong to the nation of Israel even if they aren't citizens of a state called Israel. Both the words 'Jews' and 'Israelis' refer to nationality, to ethnic identity and not to religion. Jews are members of the tribe of Judah and not "people who believe in Judaism". And the nation isn't called Judah but Israel, and so does the land and in the future the 10 tribes will return to this nation.
That's why Arab citizens of Israel don't define themselves as Israelis but as Arab/"Palestinian" citizens of a state CALLED Israel. They aren't members of the Israeli nation but of the Ishmaelite nation. Ishmael used to shoot arrows at Isaac (father of Israel) while saying: "I'm only playing..." That's why there's no "Israeli-Palestinian conflict" but a WAR that the Ishmaelite/Arabs opened on the Israelis. Also Muhammad murdered Israelis in Saudi Arabia who refused to accept his murderous pagan dream.
Couple of facts about Israel that the haters of Israel don't like:
1. Israel became a state in 1312 B.C., two millennia before Islam.
- 2.Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves "Palestinians"in1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.
- 3.After conquering the land in 1272 B.C., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300years.
- 4.The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 BC lasted just 22 years.
- 5.For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
- 6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.
- 7. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
- 8.Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
- 9.In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.
- 10. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
- 11. Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Jews were forced to leave the Muslim countries.
- 12.In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of100 million refugees following World War 2, they are the only group to have never integrated with their co-religionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel ,a country no larger than New Jersey, USA.
- 13. There are 22 Muslim countries, not counting Palestine. There is only one Jewish state.
- 14. Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
- Israel ceded most of the west bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian authority, and even provided it with arms.
- 15.During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths.
- 16. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 general assembly resolutions,429 were against Israel.
- 17. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the temple mount and western wall.
- 18. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.